A Train Journey



A Train Journey



Sadness doesn't come
In one pouring rain
Running over me 
Like a tornado
Washing everything else
No, it doesn't come like this
It's a memory
A very distant, faded one
One I cannot comprehend
Faces keep blurring
Places keep changing 
Like I had someone very precious
A rare flower
I still remember that fragrance
It's still a part of me
Runs in me from time to time
A flower that was lost
Like the gardener
Set it on fire
I watched it going far away
But I was a prisoner too
Just like that flower
Helpless tears kept spilling
Reminding me of my curse
Flower was lost
Pain still exists
My insides still scream
But the memory is incomplete
Like I boarded a train
I keep changing my seat at every platform
But every time
When I want to get off the train
The platforms rearrange
Every face, every setting change
Destinations are redefined
But the trains keeps going
In a dawn-less land
Full of of misery
Darkness and shadows 

Comments

Popular Posts