Hidden Worlds, Lost Realms

Hidden Worlds, Lost Realms

When we walk down
In urbanized towns
In grass with morning dew on it
with small rows of flowers beside it 
On sand, on beaches, on riverbanks
At many stretches of the land
some inhabited, some are not 
some beautiful, some are not


I wonder, what's hidden beneath
A question that my heart beseeches
Civilizations that once flourished and lived
After glory, it was death they sipped
And were lost into realms unknown
Most of 'em  lost, a few are known 


Glories were lost with greed and pride
With wars, with killings, none left alive
Now we stand on ashes and remains
To see how easily times can change
The land is hiding all bones and blood
Of people that died, people that loved

I looked through  past in the dust, flying
I stepped on the land with my soul, crying
I learned my lessons for a better world 
No civilization bigger than innocent's blood

Comments

Popular Posts