Why So Late?

It's been some four years, I was thinking about writing a blog, about some place for self expression.

Turns out for years, I was a screaming void full of swirling dark clouds, comprehending what is, what was and what will be.

Art takes time. Understanding takes time. Not years, necessarily. Sometimes masterpieces are formed after inspiration of minutes. Sometimes it takes years for a person to see if they have the artistic streak inside them.

It took me years to understanding all parts of me, because it's until you comprehend yourself and see what you really are.

Life messes up with everyone. Every heart, every soul has seen pain. It takes alot of courage and intelligence to transform what you see, hear and feel into art, words, metaphors, couplets, sonnets and so on.

Integration of knowledge, self, shadows, life and everything else takes time. Things start as a huge jigsaw puzzle. You cut the pieces out, rearrange, see the picture, see what you see, find implications, see what you need to re-arrange, see the picture, rearrange and keep going.

It's a lifelong process. Sometimes you have the all the picture, all the words, but not the place, not the time, not the urge, not the desire to show up.

So it happens. The picture hidden starts growing. The words reluctant start to find a voice. The fears start to fade. The ideas of judgments are left behind. So it happens. Your journey is set.

So, here I am. Doing what I want to do, trying to make my dreams real. Hence, I want to make it all pitch perfect. Though I may or may not be pitch perfect, I'll try what I do, it is. 

Comments

Popular Posts